To Members of the Norton-juxta-Kempsey Parish Council
You are duly summoned to attend the next meeting of Norton-juxta-Kempsey Parish Council to be held at 7.45pm on Wednesday 27th October 2021 at Norton Parish Hall, Littleworth.
Public Question Time:
From 7.30pm residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting at 7.45pm. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself. This period is not part of the formal meeting.
This face to face Parish Council meeting will be held subject to Covid-safe measures. If you wish to attend in person, please contact Jane Greenway, Parish Clerk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 01905 763515 / 07955 756528 for details of how to attend in line with Covid-safe measures.
As an alternative to attendance in person, please email any comments or questions for the Parish Council to the Parish Clerk in advance of the meeting.
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve the reason for absence 7.45pm
- Changes to membership
To consider any changes to membership.
- Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests and to return their Register of Interests Form to the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of taking office.
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- Written requests for granting of a dispensation (S33 Localism Act 2011) are to be with the Clerk at least four clear days prior to a meeting.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest which falls within the terms of paragraph 12(4) (b) of the code of conduct, must leave the room for the relevant items. Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- Minutes (Chairman) 7.50pm
a. To consider adoption of the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 30 September 2021
b. Review of minute action summary.
- Progress reports (for information, reporting by exception) 8.05pm
- District Councillor Report (Cllr. Adams)
- County Councillor Report (Cllr. Mrs Robinson)
- Finance (Responsible Finance Officer)
- Monthly accounts/bank reconciliation to 30 September 2021
- GDPR (Clerk)
- Social Media/Website Communications (Cllr Pollard)
- West Mercia Police/PACT/Anti-social Behaviour (Police/Cllr Job)
- St. James the Great Church, Norton (Rev. Badger)
- Methodist Church (Cllr Fincher)
- Apiary Project (Mr Perks) 8.30pm
To consider update and actions
- Open Space/Verge, Highways and Drainage Matters (Cllr Arrow) 8.40pm
To consider update/actions including drainage/maintenance matters.
- Public Rights of Way (PRoW) (Cllr Fincher) 8.50pm
To consider update including Littleworth to Stonehall Common bridleway improvement proposals.
- Remembrance Sunday – 14th November (Cllr. Fincher) 9.00pm
To receive update on arrangements and consider Parish Councillor attendance.
- Planning (Cllr Richmond/Cllr Fincher/Cllr Waizeneker) 9.05pm
To consider report on current applications and other planning matters including SWDP/SWUE, SWDP Review/’Parkway’ Development and Joint PC SWDP Review Committee
- Worcester Norton Sports Club/Worcester Norton Community Interest Company 9.15pm
To consider update from Parish Council WNCIC representative (Cllr Fincher).
- The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee (Cllr Fincher) 9.20pm
To consider activities to celebrate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
- Parish Hall (Cllr Fincher – Parish Council Chairman & Chair of the Hall Trustees) 9.25pm
To consider Parish Council representative report and the potential for a lease/franchise arrangement for the Hall coffee shop and kitchen.
- Parish Hall Recreation Facilities and Outside Space (Cllr Fincher) 9.35pm
To consider update/actions including repair of defibrillator and ongoing maintenance/checks.
- Norton Parish Hall Community Legacy Grant Project (Working Group) 9.40pm
To consider update/recommendations from working group including allocation of funding and award of contracts.
- Norton Connector Community Legacy Grant Project (Cllr Waizeneker) 9.50pm
To consider update/actions.
- Sentry Statue Landscaping Proposals (Cllr Richmond, Cllr Fincher) 9.55pm
To consider update/quotes/actions.
- Adoption of Public Open Spaces/Verges Crookbarrow Road (Cllr Fincher) 10.05pm
To consider adoption of specific public open spaces/verges along Crookbarrow Road (in connection with the Sentry statue) and associated matters e.g. commuted sum payment.
- Neighbourhood Plan (Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group) 10.15pm
To consider update and actions.
- Parish Council Owned Lands (Cllr Lucas) 10.20pm
To consider update.
- Allotments (Cllr Richmond/Assistant Clerk) 10.25pm
To consider update.
- Employment Matters (Chairman/Clerk) 10.30pm
To consider any update/employment matters.
- Parish Council Newsletter (Clerk) 10.35pm
Content for the winter newsletter required by 8 November.
- Finance (Chairman/Responsible Finance Officer) 10.40pm
To consider payments to be made/confirmed.
- Correspondence for Information (Chairman) 10.45pm
Items of correspondence will be available for inspection at the meeting.
- Clerk’s report – Urgent Decisions & Expenditure Delegation since last meeting (Clerk)
- Items for update to local M.P. (Chairman)
To consider any items for communication.
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda (Chairman)
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
- Date of next meeting
Parish Council Meeting – 25 November 2021
Mrs Jane Greenway, Clerk to Norton-Juxta-Kempsey Parish Council
21 October 2021