To Members of the Norton-juxta-Kempsey Parish Council
You are duly summoned to attend the next meeting of Norton-juxta-Kempsey Parish Council to be held at 7.45pm on 29th April 2021. In view of the Covid-19 pandemic and Government instructions, this meeting will be held remotely via video/telephone conference call.
Public Question Time: From 7.30pm residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this agenda, or raise issues for future consideration at the discretion of the Chairman, before the start of the Parish Council meeting at 7.45pm. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council meeting itself. This period is not part of the formal meeting.
If you would like to take part in the public question time session, or observe the Parish Council meeting, the meeting details are as follows:
http://www.zoom.us/ Meeting ID: 868 6048 5629, Passcode: 808985
- Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve the reason for absence
- Changes to Membership
To consider changes to membership.
- Declarations of Interest
- Register of Interests: Councillors are reminded of the need to update their register of interests and to return their Register of Interests Form to the Monitoring Officer within 28 days of taking office.
- To declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- To declare any Other Disclosable Interests in items on the agenda and their nature.
- Written requests for granting of a dispensation (S33 Localism Act 2011) are to be with the Clerk at least four clear days prior to a meeting.
Councillors who have declared a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest, or an Other Disclosable Interest which falls within the terms of paragraph 12(4) (b) of the code of conduct, must leave the room for the relevant items.
Failure to register or declare a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest may result in the commission of a criminal offence.
- Minutes (Chairman) 7.55pm
a. To consider adoption of minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 25 March 2021
b. Review of minute action summary.
- Progress reports (for information, reporting by exception) 8.10pm
- District and County Councillor Report (Cllr. Adams)
- Finance (Responsible Finance Officer)
- Monthly accounts/bank reconciliation – not available due to preparation of year end accounts
- 2020/21 financial year end
- GDPR (Clerk)
- Social Media/Website Communications (Cllr Pollard)
- West Mercia Police/PACT/Anti-social Behaviour (Police/Clerk)
- St. James the Great Church, Norton (Rev. Badger)
- Apiary Project (Mr Perks) 8.25pm
To consider update and actions.
- Planning (Cllr. Richmond/Chairman) 8.35pm
a. To consider report on current applications and other planning matters
b. To consider consultation on SWDP Review draft Travellers and Travelling Showpeople Site Allocations Plan Preferred Options
- Worcester Norton Sports Club/Worcester Norton Community Interest Company 8.45pm
To consider update on development proposals from Parish Council WNCIC representative (Cllr Fincher) and request for community event support.
- Parish Hall (Cllr. Fincher – Parish Council Chairman & Chair of the Hall Trustees) 8.55pm
To consider Parish Council representative report and request for grant funding.
- Parish Hall Recreation Facilities and Outside Space (Clerk/Cllr Fincher) 9.05pm
To consider marquee storage proposals, safeguarding responsibilities and Covid-19 matters.
- Norton Parish Hall Community Legacy Grant Project (Working Group) 9.15pm
To consider update/recommendations from working group including award of Hall canopy contract and front door contract, and allocation of funding.
- Norton Connector Community Legacy Grant Project (Cllr Waizeneker) 9.30pm
To consider update.
- Sentry Statue Landscaping Proposals Cllr Richmond) 9.35pm
To consider update on proposals.
- Open Space/Verge, Highways and Drainage Matters (Clerk/Cllr Arrow) 9.40pm
To consider update/actions, including membership of 2021/22 Lengthsman Scheme.
- Public Rights of Way (PRoW) (Chairman) 9.50pm
To consider update/actions including membership of 2021/22 P3 Scheme.
- Neighbourhood Plan (Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group) 10.00pm
To consider update from working group.
- Parish Council Owned Lands (Cllr Lucas/Clerk) 10.05pm
To consider update including field tenancy agreements and 2021/22 tree work.
- Allotments (Cllr Richmond/Assistant Clerk) 10.10pm
To consider update and agree 2021/22 pest control contract.
- Employment Matters (Chairman/Clerk) 10.15pm
To consider any update/employment matters.
- Annual Parish Meeting – 5 May 2021 10.20pm
To receive update on preparations/arrangements.
- Future Parish Council Meetings 10.25pm
To consider update and requirements regarding a return to face to face meetings.
- Changes to Membership – Applications for Co-option 10.30pm
To consider applications for co-option.
- Finance (Chairman) 10.35pm
a. To consider payments to be made/confirmed.
b. To consider annual Worcestershire CALC membership subscription
- Correspondence for Information (Chairman/Clerk) 10.40pm
Items of correspondence will be available for inspection at the meeting.
- Clerk’s report – Urgent Decisions & Expenditure Delegation since last meeting (Clerk)
- Items for update to local M.P. (Chairman)
To consider any items for communication.
- Councillors’ reports and items for future agenda (Chairman)
Each Councillor is requested to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. Councillors are respectfully reminded that this is not an opportunity for debate or decision making.
- Date of next meeting
Annual Parish Council Meeting – 27 May 2021.
Mrs Jane Greenway, Clerk to Norton-Juxta-Kempsey Parish Council
23rd April 2021
PLANNING APPLICATIONS – April 2021
|Description of Proposal|
|Approvals:||Cooksholme Farm, 3 Wadborough Road, Littleworth
|Conversion of 3 agricultural buildings to residential dwellings, change of use of agricultural land to residential use, partial demolition of agricultural buildings as approved under planning permission 17/00972/FUL – variation of condition 2. Parish Council objection response submitted.|
|Cooksholme Farm, 3 Wadborough Road, Littleworth
|Design amendments to Barns 1 – 3 relating to extant permission 17/01582/LB. Comments submitted.|
|Land at (OS 8706 5039), Hatfield Bank, Norton
|Proposed change of use from agricultural land to dog agility
training (Sui Generis) (Retrospective). Parish supports with comments.
|White Cottage, Pershore Road, High Park
|Erection of detached garage. Parish supports subject to neighbour’s views.|
|Awaiting Decision:||Land to the south of the City of
Worcester, Bath Road.
|Outline planning application, including approval of access (appearance, landscape, layout and scale reserved) for a mixed- use development with local centre to the south of Worcester. Additional Information Jan 2018: ecology update. Approved with s106 agreement outstanding.|
|Land at (OS 8615 5190), Taylors
|Reserved Matters application (Appearance, Landscaping, Layout and Scale) of Outline permission ref 13/01617/OUT for Phase E1 of the proposed employment development comprising two employment units (Use Class B1 (b and c), B2 and/or B8), parking and landscaping and associated infrastructure. Parish Council objection response submitted.|
|Ketch Field, Broomhall Way. Worcester City Council 20/007775/FUL||Development of 91 new dwellings and improvement of existing access, including green infrastructure and associated works. Parish Council supports subject to traffic concerns.|
|Land At (Os 8598 5177), Norton Road, Broomhall
|Application for the Approval of Reserved matters (Appearance, Landscaping, Layout and Scale) of outline permission ref. 13/01617/OUT for Phase E2 of the proposed employment development comprising three employment units, parking, landscaping and associated infrastructure. Amended details: building designs and additional drainage and landscaping info|
|Cranmere, 36 Wadborough Road, Littleworth
|Proposed two storey rear and side extensions with single
storey rear extension. Parish supports subject to neighbour’s views.
|Grange Farm, Hatfield Lane. W/21/00097/FUL||Proposed new dwelling. Parish objects|
|Keepers Gable, 22 Vimiera Close, Norton
W/21/00421/HP and W/21/00422/LB
|Demolish wall and rebuild replacement wall. Parish supports|
|Internal Consultation:||Land At (Os 8598 5177), Norton Road, Broomhall
|Reserved Matters (appearance, landscaping, layout, scale) pursuant to planning permission 13/01617/OUT for Phase H2a of the proposed development comprising 89 dwellings, parking, landscaping and associated infrastructure|
|Other:||Broomhall Grange, Norton Road, Norton. Planning Inspectorate Ref:- APP/J1860/W/20/3255153||Proposed development of 27 dwellings. (Malvern Hills DC Planning Ref: 19/01336/FUL). Virtual hearing date: 12 May 2021|
|Land at Woodbury Lane, Norton W/20/01138/FUL||Erection of building comprising 4,361m2 of Class B1 office accommodation together with ancillary vehicle parking, landscaping and drainage. Parish Council objection response submitted. WITHDRAWN BY APPLICANT|